Saturday, August 15, 2009

How to work a few hours and improve your Blog Income through Affiliate Marketing

I initially began my internet business, looking to build a blog income, while working full-time for a large company company. I wanted a ’safety net’ in case the company started to downsize and make folk redundant. By starting my business parttime, I knew I was building something that I could depend on, if that situation were to occur.

I was in a senior position in the company and I worked long hours. But that didn’t stop me putting in numerous hours every week to make my Internet business take off.

I might listen to or read about Internet methods while travelling to and from work.

Iwould work in the evenings.

I would work at weekends.

My wife gave me 100% support.

I began to look at Affiliate Marketing.

Affiliate Marketing is where you sell someother person’s product and earn apercentage of the sale price . The percentage goes from five pc to one hundred percent.

When you first start, you might be thinking that Affiliate Marketing commissions probably won’t amount to enough to make the work worth your while. This could be true. It was for me. I was working hours and making tiny revenue.
In fact, if I were to add up the hours and divide them by the amount of earned commission I was making, it would have been less than $1 an hour.

No-one works for under $1, do they?

But I was determined and I presumed like any new venture, sometimes things begin gently and then pick up speed when you have a little experience and confidence with what you’re doing.

Remember I was only doing this part-time. It was a slow progress.

But, here I was earning affiliate marketing commissions ( even though quite tiny ) and I continued to have the comfort and security of my main full-time role.

You could do precisely the same.

Find a few hours each week, put in a little additional effort and start. What may start small can become an extra slice of earnings every month without you having to discover a 2nd part-time job or take on more overtime at work.

And, you can do it from your own home. No travelling!

Iam not saying you’ll become rich. I’m really not saying it’s simple.

Unlike some of those ads you see.
for example, Follow my steps, earn $100k a month for two hours work a day all for just $97.

If someone could guarantee and show me the simplest way to do that, I should gladly give them a $500k bonus. We all would wouldn’t we?

So as I say, you aren’t soon to be rich, but you could earn a little additional to pay a bill or two.

So you could set yourself some goals.

Set up one website and market one product per month.

Add valid and fascinating content to your internet site, get the word out about your internet site, get your internet site ranked well in the search engines and that one web site / product could make you affiliate internet marketing commissions that might surprise you.

The month after next start another affiliate marketing campaign.

Either add another related product to your website or start a totally new campaign in a different niche i.e. New web site, new release.

Inside six months, you’ll be promoting 6 products and you will end up with several revenue streams made of affiliate internet marketing commissions from different products.

Your first product may not sell very well and you have got to keep on going.

Many individuals give up.

But itis’s not atypical for committed affiliatemarketers to start with one internet site and expand to many more reasonably quickly, with some folk actually owning many websites, each targeted on a particular niche and sort of products.

And, of course, the more that you earn, the more that you can invest back to growing your Affiliate Marketing commissions. That may generate more visitors to your sites, more commissions and it can becomes a nice additional income.

So where do you go to find products to promote and sell.

I started off at ClickBank.

You sign-up, you select your product to promote, you add the link to your site. When you sell something, ClickBank will the rest. 2 weeks later you get a check with your sales commissions. ClickBank do take alittle commission but it’s’s worthwhile. Everything is automatic and finished for you.

Another great thing with ClickBank is that you can track statistics like how many people bought, who has bought and your commissions.

That way you can see if a product is selling or not. If not, move on, start a new campaign with a different product.

You aren’t soon to be rich but if you simply wish to have a blog income each month, try working from home with Affiliate Marketing.

1 comment:

  1. I prefer Adsense to be my online income, but nice post anyway...by the way please visit my website http://www.ubalin-biz.890m.com

    ReplyDelete